Fist Handwear have just released the latest range of gloves called Chapter 12. Known for their awesome prints and comfort, Fist have certainly made a name for themselves in the Motocross and BMX scene.
All the gloves have the same features:
Multi-Use Glove: Motocross | BMX | MTB | Gripping & Ripping
The connection between you and your bars, there is nothing more important than feel. Sublimated four-way stretch twill spandex upper paired with a single layer Clarino palm make for the best fit on the market. Less is more with this Minimalistic multiple use glove. Taking that all-important Insta pic or punching out a quick text has never been easier on the track or trails with conductive thread in the index finger and thumb make sure you #FISTARMY to share with your people.
- Minimalistic lightweight design for maximum performance and feel
- Sublimated 4-way stretch twill spandex upper featuring full breathability and supreme comfort
- Single Layer Clarino* palm for maximum feel and control
- Spandex finger gussets for ultimate flexibility and dexterity
- Touch Screen conductive index finger and thumb
- Custom FIST closure offers a broad range of adjustment to keep your gloves secured just how you like them
With these fresh colour ways being added as part of Chapter 12: