Box One X2 Pro Carbon Fibre Forks 20 Inch 20mm
BOX has completely revised its range of carbon forks:
• A NEW LOGO to recognise them.
• THE STEERING PIVOT IS SCREWED on the top of the fork with the help of specific tools, and not glued like the old models. The bottom of the pivot is ovalized to avoid any rotation and strengthen the interface of the triple end.
• THE STEERING PIVOTS are in Aluminum or Chromoly, the mechanical and stress tests are identical for both.
• All 20mm forks are sold with 10mm AXIS ADAPTERS, machined aluminum CNC, compatible with all BOX forks (same old models)
• All forks come with the NEW REVERSE DIRECTION BLOCK SYSTEM, backwards compatible with existing BOX forks.
• NEW PACKAGING to distinguish the models.
• New Steerer Tube and Fork Crown Interface
• 1 1/8 Inch Chromoly Steerer Tube
• Includes Box One™ Stem Lock
• Includes Box One™ Fork Adapters
• Use of a star nut voids the warranty for this product.
• Steerer Material: Cro-mo
• Offset: 32mm +/-1.5mm
• Steerer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8”
• Weight: (+/- 5%): 657g (23.2oz)
Does this fork fit my frame?
To determine compatibility, first examine the head tube of your frame. X2 forks are compatible with both tapered (1&1/8 to 1.5 inch), and straight (1&1/8 inch) head tubes. X2 Forks are not compatible with 1 inch head tubes.
Please note, to use an X2 fork in a tapered head tube requires installation of the headset reducer/crown race adapter included with our 1.5-Inch headsets.
Do I need to cut the steerer tube on this fork?
Cutting a steerer tube is optional, but typically not required.
May I use a star nut with this fork?
No. You must use the stem lock provided with the fork, or an equivalent expander plug (i.e. Box One Carbon Headset). Use of a star nut is prohibited and voids the warranty for this product."