Box Hollow 1 1/8 Race Stem
• Hollow stems are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminium available. Featuring an open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system, they are lightweight yet maintain a very high level of strength. A 53-millimetre extension stem weighs just 215 grams/7.6 ounces.
• By removing the rear pinch bolts and moving the mounting bolts to the middle of the stem, we reduced the weight and size and eliminated a serious hazard to the rider’s knees.
• The stems come with a 48- or 53-millimetre extension and a 5-degree rise or drop. To ensure proper clamping force, the stem must be mounted on a fork with at least 40 millimeters of exposed steerer tube.
• Available in anodised red, blue, gold and black with laser-etched graphics and six hollow chromoly Allen bolts. Meets or exceeds ENBMX Category 1 standards. Fits 22.2 Ø handlebars. Not compatible with carbon fibre steerer tube forks.
• 48mm-BX-ST13H0848: 213 grams/7.5 ounces.
• 53mm-BX-ST13H0853: 218 grams/7.7 ounces.