BSD Giraffic Gorilla Grip Over Size Bars
The Giraffic XL bars are part of Reed Stark’s signature line of parts. Reed wanted an taller version of his original bar so the 9.5″ XL version was born for all riders looking for that extra height.
• Constructed from heat-treated multiple butted 4130 chromoly these bars are extra tall, wide and strong while remaining light.
• Now available in new ‘OS’ 1″ clamp option.
• Width: 29.5″
• Height: 9″
• Backsweep: 13°
• Upsweep: 1°
• Weight: 1.66 lbs
• Colours: Black or Stainless
MORE CLAMPING AREA EQUALS MORE GRIP! - BMX technology moves forward but your bars won’t!
With the new BSD Gorilla Grip OS System the stem clamping area diameter is increased from 7/8” (22.2mm) to 1” (25.4mm). This increase in diameter gives 14% more clamping area than on regular 7/8” handlebars, so when you’re nose-diving down a 12 set your bars are less likely to slip…
THE OS GORILLA GRIP SYSTEM FEATURES:
• Regular sized 7/8” tube at grip area
• Over sized 1” tube at stem clamping area
• Bars with custom tapered butted heat-treated 4130 tubing
• The full range of handlebars and the Stacked Stem are available in the 1” OS Gorilla Grip size alongside the original 7/8”."