BSD Stacked Gorilla Grip Over Size Stem
MORE CLAMPING AREA EQUALS MORE GRIP! - BMX technology moves forward but your bars won’t!
With the new BSD Gorilla Grip OS System the stem clamping area diameter is increased from 7/8” (22.2mm) to 1” (25.4mm). This increase in diameter gives 14% more clamping area than on regular 7/8” handlebars, so when you’re nose-diving down a 12 set your bars are less likely to slip…
• Full 6061-T6 taller top loader stem
• Solid bolts
• CNC machined BSD logo
• New ‘OS’ 1″ clamp options
• Reach - 50mm
• Rise - 33mm
• Weight - 11oz (312g)
THE OS GORILLA GRIP SYSTEM FEATURES:
• Regular sized 7/8” tube at grip area
• Over sized 1” tube at stem clamping area
• Bars with custom tapered butted heat-treated 4130 tubing
• The full range of handlebars and the Stacked Stem are available in the 1” OS Gorilla Grip size alongside the original 7/8”."