Haro 1987 Vintage Sport Freestyler Custom Bike Black/Teal/Chrome with Skyway Tuff Wheels
We built this custom Haro Vintage 1987 bike from the ground up starting with the re-issue 1987 Vintage Sport frame & fork and loaded it with Haro Vintage parts and Skyway Tuff wheels.
• 2017 re-issue of the 1987 Haro Sport frame and fork, replicated down the very finest details. Made from 100% cro-mo. Forks have removable folding standers. Black/Teal/Chrome.
• Mirage MX4 sealed 1" threaded headset. Black.
• Haro Lineage FS bars. Chrome. 9".
• Mirage PowerStem with Odyssey hollow Potts bolt. Silver.
• ODI Mushroom grips. White.
• Dia-Compe Tech-6 brake levers with Potts locking buttons. Silver.
• Dia-Compe AD990 rear U-brake. SIlver.
• Dia-Compe MX890 front brake. Silver.
• Haro Lineage Bolt cro-mo crank 175mm. Chrome.
• Haro Team Disc sprocket. 44T.
• Wellgo Alloy pedals. Black.
• Cult 510 chain. Silver.
• Kashimax RS seat. White.
• Darxide seatpost. 14". Chrome.
• Dia-Compe hinged seatclamp. Black.
• Skyway Tuff Wheels. Black.
• Dicta freewheel. 16T.
• Haro HPF tyres. 2.2. White.
• Kenda inner tubes.