Fly Bikes Fuego Tyre
Brand: Fly Bikes
Devon has always been a fan of the “Ruben” tyre, so to honour this legendary tread pattern he modeled the “Fuego’ after it. But, he also knew street riding was much harder on tyres, so his had to be as tough as could possibly be while still looking amazing. Using a new tear resistant inner layer technology, “High Pressure and Puncture Resistance”(HPPR), a pinch-flat resistant layer at the bead, a denser, stiffer sidewall and an even harder sidewall “Protection line” that was originally featured on “Ruben’s” first tyre which protects as well as help slide during grinds all make this one durable tyre! Devon also wanted something slightly smaller, smaller than other comparable tyre, a 2.30” to help grab a little less during grinds, but still large enough to absorb the rigours of street riding. And at Devon’s preferred 30PSI pressure, but with capabilities all the way up to 120PSI, the “Fuego” tyre is one of the toughest, most versatile tyres on the market.
• HPPR layer technology: High Pressure and Puncture Resistance.
• Harder sidewall compound
• Harder “protection line” compound.
• Pinch resistant layer at the bead.
• Low-pressure stability, but 120-PSI capability.
• Weight Black: 620 g / 21.8 oz
• Weight White, Tan, Blue: 730 g / 25.7 oz
• Material: 60TPI Construction