Haro 1987 Vintage Sport Freestyler Custom Bike Black/Teal/Chrome
So here it is, a sad day indeed, our VERY LAST 1987 Vintage Sport. NO MORE after this. We built this custom Haro Vintage 1987 bike from the ground up starting with the re-issue 1987 Vintage Sport frame & fork and loaded it with Haro Vintage parts but kept an eye on the price of the build as well.
• 2017 re-issue of the 1987 Haro Sport frame and fork, replicated down the very finest details. Made from 100% cro-mo. Forks have removable folding standers. Black/Teal/Chrome.
• Mirage MX4 sealed1" threaded headset. Black.
• Haro Lineage FS bars. Black. 8.5".
• Darxide Stem with Odyssey hollow Potts bolt. Silver.
• ODI Longneck Closed End grips. Black.
• Dia-Compe MX122 brake levers. Black.
• Dia-Compe AD990 rear U-brake. Black.
• Dia-Compe Bulldog FS front brake. Black.
• Darxide one piece cro-mo crank 170mm. Chrome.
UPGRADE TO: Haro Lineage Bolt cranks or Haro Group 1 cranks with sealed bearing BB for just £100 extra.
• Haro Team Disc sprocket. 44T.
• Salt Slim Alloy pedals. Black.
• Cult 510 chain. Silver.
• Kashimax Handler FS seat. Black.
• Darxide seatpost. 14". Chrome.
• Dia-Compe hinged seatclamp. Black.
• Diamond Back alloy Wheels. Black with stainless spokes.
UPGRADE TO: Skyway Tuff Wheels for just £60 extra.
• Dicta freewheel. 16T.
• Haro HPF tyres. 2.2. Black.
• Kenda inner tubes.