Haro Downtown 16 Inch Bike Matt Black
The Haro Downtown is a great entry-level BMX bike and perfect if your kid is already launching off curbs or any pile of dirt that allows them some airtime. With 25/9 gearing and an alloy front load stem.
The Downtown caters for the natural born shredder, the miniature adrenaline junkie who's likely just aspiring to be rad like his dad.
• Hi-ten 16" freestyle frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and welded seat clamp
• Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
• Hi-ten 7" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
• Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
• 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
• Kenda Kontact tires 16 x 2.25" front and rear
• Haro padded fully adjustable seat
• NOTE: Front brake included but not shown.