Haro Nyquist XX Custom Bike 20.75 Trans Blue
The Nyquist XX Pro was a limited edition frame released by Haro back in 2017 and no longer available. We took one of our very last of these frame and built it into a ready to ride bike, decked out with Haro Lineage parts, Nyquist 4 piece bars, Dia-Compe brakes front and rear and of course a Gyro.
The Ryan Nyquist XX Pro Model frame is a bold mixture of current day frame technology and geometry mixed with some features and flavor from previous Nyquist signature frames. It's made up of 100% chromoly construction with a heat treated head tube, bottom bracket shell, and Lineage cast dropouts. Other features include a unique hydro-formed pierced top tube, externally CNC machined seat tube, tapered seat & chain stays, and integrated chain tensioners.
• 20.75 inch toptube.
• 75 degree head tube
• 11.5" bottom bracket height
• 13.75" RC
• 9.25" stand over
• Weight: 5.25lbs.
• Colour: Translucent blue
• Haro Lineage cro-mo forks with AD mounts.
• Dia-Compe Hombre U-brakes
• Dia-Compe Tech-77 levers
• United Tripod padded seat
• Haro Tripod fluted 300mm long seatpost
• Haro Nyquist four piece bars 9.5” rise
• Haro Lineage spline drive crank, 175mm
• Haro Lineage 25T CNC alloy spline drive sprocket
• KMC Z510 Chain
• Haro Fusion DX alloy pedals
• ODI Sensus grips
• Haro La Mesa skin wall tyres 2.40"
• Haro SATA wheelset double walled rims, sealed bearing hubs 9T driver
• Gyro system