Haro Nyquist XX Frame and Lineage Fork Kit
Killer deal on the limited edition trans blue Haro Nyquist frame with matching Lineage AD990 forks in chrome. Frame available in 20.75 or 21" toptube.
The Ryan Nyquist XX Pro Model frame is a bold mixture of current day frame technology and geometry mixed with some features and flavor from previous Nyquist signature frames. It's made up of 100% chromoly construction with a heat treated head tube, bottom bracket shell, and Lineage cast dropouts. Other features include a unique hydro-formed pierced top tube, externally CNC machined seat tube, tapered seat & chain stays, and integrated chain tensioners.
• Top tube sizes: 20.75", and 21"
• 75 degree head tube
• 11.5" bottom bracket height
• 13.75" RC
• 9.25" stand over
• Weight: 5.25lbs.
• Colour: translucent blue
Great to see a company offering modern forks with a brake mount option. These now come with a selection of vintage stckers to match the new Lineage frames.
• U-brake mounts on fork.
• Investment-cast dropouts with a 33mm offset
• Tapered and heat treated legs
• CNC machined steer tube with a built-on top cap
• Integrated 45degree bearing race
• 4 different coloured sets of fork stickers included