Raleigh Whitewall 20x1.75 Old School Freestyle Tyres Pair
These Duro tyres White wall tyres made for Raleigh are perfect for an authentic 1980's old school BMX freestyle restoration. 20x1.75".
• This is what we used before dedicated Freestyle tyres from Tioga & Panaracer became available in the later 80's.
• We even experimented using these on race bikes on the rear - so I guess we were about 30 years ahead of the game on that one ;) See photo of Mike Pardon running skinwall one of these at Redditch 1982.
• 20x1.75 size so will be all standard 20" BMX wheels including Skyway Tuffs etc.
• Sold here as a pair (2 tyres).
• PLEASE NOTE: These are sold by Raleigh but are DURO branded on the side.