Renthal 7075 Sprocket
• Renthal's chainwheels are precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances to give the ultimate combination of strength and light weight.
• The 7075 T6 aluminium alloy rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable. Their advanced tooth profile, concentricity and accuracy of fit provide maximum power transfer and long-life.
• Renthal's combination of a very high strength base material and an exceptionally hardwearing surface result in significantly increased chainwheel life.
• Hard Anodised brown/gold colour.
• CNC 7075 Alloy.
• 5/64" 9sp.
• 19mm Axle hole (Profile size - so won't fit Primos, Wombolts).
• Sizes: 25, 27, 28, 30, 34, 36, 38, 40T