Shimano DXR MX70 Front Hub
The DXR hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance.
• The ultimate in reliable and durable front hubs, from the ultimate BMX groupset.
• Double contact sealing shuts out water and mud from bearings to extend service life and maintain smooth operation even in the toughest terrain.
• Steel axle is strong and durable with 100 mm over locknut dimension.
• Ultra-smooth Borozon treatment bearing races provide a low-friction rolling action.
• Anodised aluminium hub shell with a hard-wearing high polished finish.
• 32 or 36 hole drilling.