Subrosa 2021 Tiro 20.5" TT BMX Bike White
With a 20.5" (medium size) toptube and a really clean look, the Subrosa Tiro is a great choice for an entry level street / park BMX bike.
The keys to a great riding experience are a bike that fits you and is durable to handle the abuse that BMX riding can dish and the Tiro line does both!
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Maya DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tyres: Rant Squad 20" x 2.35"
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.42 kg = 27.4 lbs