Haro 2021 Lineage Air Master 26 Inch Bike Neon Red
All our BMX Bikes are sent flatpacked and require assembly by a qualified cycle mechanic for the warranty to be valid, you can select our Ready2Ride shipping method and we will build the bike and sent it via courier with your warranty all valid, you just need to turn the bars and attatch the pedals. If you wish to collect your bike from our retail store it will come fully built and ready to ride free of charge.
A 26" cruiser version of the new Haro Air Master! All the cool stuff and looks of the 1991 neon red Air Master but in a 26" wheeled bike that you can cruise around on, how cool is that?
A modern remake of a Haro classic Air Master Bashguard but bigger in 26 inch wheels, the Lineage series is the pinnacle of performance whilst keeping the retro olds chool looks of yesteryear. These are High End performance bikes ready to shred to the max at the local park or track. Or even just a cruise down to the pub.
Specs (subject to change)
• 100% chromoly Lineage Air Master frame with twin top tube, removable brake hardware, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - 22.5” top tube length. Water transfer graphics.
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs,
investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5” with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Fusion 7075 alloy heat treated 3-piece crank with chromoly spindle 175mm with Haro Compact Disc CNC alloy bolt
drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall welded alloy chrome rims
• Haro HPF 100 psi tyres 26 x 2.2” front and rear
• Haro Fusion padded Stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Pivotal fluted post
• Fusion alloy pedals
• CNC alloy pegs
• CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
• Haro Team grips
• KMC K710SL super light chain
• Dia-Compe “Hombre” FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
• Fusion alloy twin torque seat post clamp