We try to be as flexible with our delivery options as possible. Once you've finished shopping and you've picked all the items you need, simply click on the shopping basket link and view the delivery options available to you. Once you've decided how you would like your items delivered, you can proceed to checkout. If you change your mind though, you can always call us and upgrade your shipping.
Key delivery information
- Standard Delivery Service - £3.99 on all orders up to £150.00, over £150.00 is FREE NEXT DAY service (excludes bikes 24inch or over due to size, these are sent Parcelforce 48 Large)
- Premium Delivery Service - Multiple options available at the checkout-create your basket, and take a look what's on offer!
- All orders received before 3pm (1pm for bicycles) are packed and dispatched the same working day. This excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays.
- On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control.
- Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available for extra, please contact us with any questions.
- Larger bikes 24 inch wheel or over are sent using Parcelforce 48 Large due to size, we are unable to send as next day on these items.
Delivery address must be the same as on the card statement.
Customers will be notified by e-mail if it is anticipated that delivery will take longer than the stated time. If goods are not available for immediate despatch you will be asked via email if you wish to proceed.
Special Order Items
Some of our items are Special Order. This means that we do not have it in stock but our supplier should have it. Purchasing an item that is Special Order will DELAY the dispatch of your entire order. We will notify you via email if it is unavailable and where possible offer an alternative. Please check your emails and your junk folder.
RATES FOR UK MAINLAND ONLY
- Standard rate (Royal Mail 48 Service, DPD Next Day or Parcel Force 48 depending on value of item and size)
- All orders over £150 are subject to FREE NEXT DAY carriage. Orders under £150 are subject to charge of £3.99 for Standard Delivery via Royal Mail
We use Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery and Special Delivery for most smaller orders (under 2kg), DPDLocal for orders over 2kg and ParcelForce 24 & 48 for bike boxes. Larger bikes that are 24 inch wheels or larger are sent Parcelforce 48 Large and take two days to arrive. We use Parcel Force International Scheduled, DPD Road/Air or Royal Mail International Signed For for Overseas Orders.
* Days means Working Days - Saturdays and Sundays are not included. Any order placed after close of business on Friday will be processed on Monday.
Overseas and European Orders
If we require extra postage from you we will contact you with an exact quote for your order ocne it is packed, weighed and measured. This way we get an exact postage cost for your order.
AlansBMX will not be responsible for any Import Tax, Duty or Costs incured for the item to arrive in your country. These are the responsibility of the buyer. We ship Delivered Duty Unpaid which means AlansBMX is not liable for any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please check with your local authority on what charges you may incur.
International shipping prices
Shipping is calculated at checkout automatically, if an option for your country doesn't exist or there is a problem please email us at email@example.com and we can add it in for you.