Kool Stop Supra 2 Threaded Brake Pads
Brand: Kool Stop
Excellent replacement for use with Skyway tuff wheels.
Also great to make your old caliper brakes work something like.
- Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone
- Patented angled tip plow
- Water grooves
- Knurl lock washer system
- Self tow in
- Available only in threaded
- Rim friendly compounds
- Weight: 57 g/pair
- Length: 66 mm
- Pad contact width: 9 mm
- Made in the USA
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of the most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. The pad with V brake washers can be fitted to the original "pad lock" gripper washer system which fits all types of brake systems.
- Clean the rim surface before installing new pads
- Place the new Kool Stop pads into the brake caliper arms and finger tighten the nuts
- Squeeze brake lever to allow correct pad to rim alignment; tighten the nuts. Do not over tighten
- Break In Pads. Full stopping power may not develop until after several braking applications have conditioned the rim surface. Proper "toe in" alignment prevents brake chatter
- Check the pad and rim alignment after the pads are broken in and after every ride
- Important: Do not ride the bike until the brakes are checked and functioning properly. Designed for bicycle use only. All Kool Stop Pads meet or exceed C.P.S.C and D.I.N bicycle standards
WARNING: CLEAR compound is an extreme compound for experienced trick or trials riders only who need a compound that will INSTANTLY LOCK THE WHEELS.
Supplied as a pair