Profile Racing Elite Front Hub 36H
Brand: Profile Racing
Profile Racing Elite Hubs are the best in the business, this is the matching front to go with the 204-point engagement cassette hubs, used for Racing and Park alike.
High quality sealed hub bearings. Less resistance= more speed.
100mm OLN dimension (ie/ 100mm wide from edge of locknuts).
Matching anodised cone spacers and volcano bolt head covers (other bolt combos available, please ask)
Made in USA.
36H (also available in 28H drillings).
Elite Front Hubs are designed to match the style of the Elite and Totem cassette hubs as well as the Nomad Freewheel hub.
• Low Flange hubshell
• Aluminium or Chromoly hollow 3/8″axle for dramatic weight savings
• Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodised Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
• Colour matched anodised Volcano cones and aluminium cone spacers with hardened CrMo knurls to bite into dropouts.
• Chromoly and Titanium bolts available
• CrMo 14mm axle option(14mm Alum nuts included)
• 36h or 28h
• Standard BMX 100mm hub width
• 3/8’s aluminium axle NOT intended for heavy street riding.
Colours: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green, Purple, Aqua, Matte Black, White
Elite Front Hub Weights:
Hub w/CrMo Axle Bolts: 8.1oz / 231g
Hub w/Ti Axle Bolts: 7.3oz / 207g