The VISION RSX is forward-thinking as it’s designed for not only today’s needs but the needs of tomorrow!
- Taper wall 6000 series aluminum frame
- Every VISION RSX accepts 120mm Disc Brake rotors AND all V-Braking systems
- Shimano hydraulic brakes do not fit these frames due to the locatiuon of the bleed port hitting the frame
- Moulded internal cable ports for both the upper V-Brake routing and lower DISC routing to avoid any extreme bends that would hinder the cable lines
- Full captive rear dropout, with the axle fully encased
- FLIP/CHIP allows for easy installation of 15mm or 10mm ( 3/8 ) axles, able to be mounted rear or front and swappable to accomodate proper sizing.
- Built-in Idler/Guide that will take out chain slack
- Traditional threaded Euro BB Shell across all models
- CNC'd Hollow 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Dropouts
- Head tubes use full CNC'd Aluminum Bearing Races
- Pro and Larger sizes feature Tapered Integrated head tubes that accept 1 1/8" - 1.5" steer tube forks
- Accepts a traditional 1 1/8" straight steer tube through the assistance of an adapter
- Expert XL uses a Campy Std. Size for 1" or 1 1/8" steer tube forks depending upon which bearing kit you use
Each Pro size Supercross BMX VISION RSX Frame Contains a Hydraulic Disk Brake Adapter Kit, Removable V-Brake Mounts, 2 Sets of FLIP/CHIP's (1-15mm set and 1-10mm ( 3/8") set) Expert XL, only contain 1 set of Flip Chips for the 10mm Axle size.
The Supercross Vision RSX comes with the Frame , Flip Chips, V-Brake Mounts, and Disc Brake Adapters. You need to purchase the Idler of your choice with the Frame.
The Supercross Vision RSX takes a Campy® Style Integrated Headset - 1 1 /8" on the Expert XL and a Tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" on the Pro and Larger.
The Supercross Vision RSX takes a 25.4 Clamp and 22.2 Post on the Expert XL and a 27.2 Post and a 31.9 Clamp on the pro and Larger Frames.
The Supercross Vision RSX is a Frame, so you will need everything else.
We stock the parts to be able to help you build it up , or can swap parts over from your existing bike.
The Supercross Vision RSX is part of our Future thinking program and is able to take traditional V-Brakes and the more Modern Disc Brakes so you have both options available to you on one frame. The Choice is yours on how you see your racing needs.
The Supercross Vision RSX is the same World Championship winning Supercross Geometry found on the Vision F1 and the ENVY RS7 Race Frames.
Unfortunately we do not sell team jerseys, but you can rep the RSX with any of our apparel collection.