Back in 2017 Haro came out with a updated version of the Nyquist frame, keeping some of the trademark features of Ryan's noughties frames but with updated geo and tech for today's riding. It came in a choice of 20.5", 20.75" or 21" toptubes and the trans blue colour is amazing. Anyway after being sold out for years, we managed to get our hand on a couple, new old stock in the box. We just built this custom bike from one and decked it out with Haro Lineage parts, Nyquist 4 piece bars, Dia-Compe brakes front and rear and, of course, 4 pegs and a Gyro.
All parts packaging included with the bike.
Click here to buy.
The Ryan Nyquist XX Pro Model frame is a bold mixture of current day frame technology and geometry mixed with some features and flavor from previous Nyquist signature frames. It's made up of 100% chromoly construction with a heat treated head tube, bottom bracket shell, and Lineage cast dropouts. Other features include a unique hydro-formed pierced top tube, externally CNC machined seat tube, tapered seat & chain stays, and integrated chain tensioners.
• 21 inch toptube.
• 75 degree head tube
• 11.5" bottom bracket height
• 13.75" RC
• 9.25" stand over
• Weight: 5.25lbs.
• Colour: Translucent blue
• Haro Lineage cro-mo forks with AD mounts.
• Dia-Compe AD-990 U-brakes
• Dia-Compe Tech-77 levers
• Odyssey G3 Gyro
• Haro Lineage Tripod padded seat
• Haro Tripod fluted 300mm long seatpost
• Haro Nyquist four piece bars 9.0” rise
• Vocal Valentine 48 spline crank, 175mm
• Sealed Mid BB
• Haro Fusion 25T CNC alloy sprocket
• KMC Chain
• Haro Fusion DX alloy pedals
• Haro Team grips
• Haro HPF skin wall tyres 2.20"
• Custom wheels handbuilt by us:
• BSD Swerve hubs front and rear 9T RHD
• Halo spokes SS
• Sun Ringle Big Baller double walled rims 36H
• Halo alloy nipples
• Haro Fusion alloy pegs
Click here to buy.
A 2005 new old stock Nyquist R1 frame we had recently (now sold):