Skyway Tuff II Mag BMX Wheels 20 Inch Pair Front and Rear
There simply is no more iconic 1980’s BMX product than Skyway Tuff Wheels. Skyway's original Tuff Wheel: Fast, smooth, and reliable; these Tuffs exceed the performance you have come to expect of genuine Skyway Tuff Wheels. Please see our other listings for other options: 9T, 24”, coaster brake, alloy flange versions, etc.
Freewheel not included, if you order one we will add grease and fit it for you.
• The Original 20” Tuff II 5 spoke Mags.
• Fits all Standard 20 x 1.75 or Wider Tyres. If you order tyres & tubes from us at the same time we will fit them to the wheels for you.
• Threaded Freewheel Style - works with any 16T Tooth screw-on Freewheel or Larger. If you order a freewheel from we will fit it to the wheels for you.
• Nylon Construction.
• Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hubs.
• 3/8" (10 mm) Axles. Optional shorter front axle available separately.
• Plated axle nuts and washers included but not shown.
• Weight with Nuts and Washers: Rear 1305g, Front 1195g.
• Rim Width: 36mm.
• Fits on any 10mm dropout BMX Frame (14mm requires an adapter, available from us).
• Manufactured in U.S.A.
• If you have a modern bike with a small 25T front sprocket then you need the 9T Tuff Wheels that we sell instead.
• Avoid black marks on your rims remember to order Kool Stop Pads from us for these wheels.
• PLEASE NOTE As these wheels are composite that won’t be as perfectly true as a conventional alloy rim.
• PLEASE NOTE: While we do check these before despatch you may need to wipe off any minor cosmetic marks when you receive and fit them, especially with the white ones.
• As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01942 826598. Thanks.
• Over the years we have built hundreds of bikes with these wheels, see images.