Skyway Tuff II Mag BMX Wheels 20 Inch Pair Front and Rear
There simply is no more iconic 1980’s BMX product than Skyway Tuff Wheels.Skyway's original Tuff Wheel. Fast, smooth, and reliable; these Tuffs exceed the performance you have come to expect of genuine Skyway Tuff Wheels. Please see our other listings for other options: 16”, 24”, coaster brake, alloy flange versions, etc.
• The Original 20” Tuff II 5 spoke Mags.
• Fits all Standard 20 x 1.75 or Wider Tyres. If you order tyres & tubes from us at the same time we will fit them to the wheels for you.
• Threaded Freewheel Style - works with any 16T Tooth screw-on Freewheel or Larger. If you order a freewheel from we will fit it to the wheels for you.
• Nylon Construction.
• Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hubs.
• 3/8" (10 mm) Axles. Optional shorter front axle available separately.
• Plated axle nuts and washers included but not shown.
• Weight with Nuts and Washers: Rear 1305g, Front 1195g.
• Rim Width: 36mm.
• Fits on any Standard BMX Frame (14mm requires an adapter, available from us).
• Manufactured in , U.S.A.
• If you have a modern bike with a small 25T front sprocket then you need the 9T Tuff Wheels that we sell instead.
• Avoid black marks on your rims remember to order Skyway Tuff Pads from us for these wheels.
• PLEASE NOTE As these wheels are composite that won’t be as perfectly true as a conventional alloy rim.
• PLEASE NOTE: While we do check these before despatch you may need to wipe off any minor cosmetic marks when you receive and fit them, especially with the white ones.
• As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01942 826598. Thanks.
• Over the years we have built hundreds of bikes with these wheels, see images.