A'ME BMX Cam Grips
AME Cam BMX grips are an old school BMX classic. For those in the know, A'ME were the grips of choice for the majority of the Pro's back in the 80's. Still made in USA just like they were back then, using the original moulds and material (only the logo has been updated to differentiate them from OG grips).
• Composed of Vulcathane,™ a specially blended rubber compound combined with UV stabilising ingredients that exhibit superior oxidation and ozone resistance. As a result, A’ME BMX grips will not absorb moisture, deteriorate, harden or become slick with age, all the while providing and maintaining superior comfort.
• A’ME BMX Grips are easy to install and are available in a variety of colours that compliment most BMX bikes and components.
• A'ME was the grip of choice for our Robinson and Torker BMX race teams in the 1980's
• Thermo rubber compound for comfort and durability.
• Oversized flange and large end cap.
• Made in USA.