Box Components Glide Carbon Integrated Headset
• There is more to the Glide headset than its exceptional good looks. From top to bottom, it’s been designed to perform.
• Each headset features a custom CNC-machined alloy top cap in the shape of the BOX logo. Cut outs in the logo reduce weight and show off the beauty inside.
• At the centre of the top cap is an anodised aluminium bolt that threads into a gold anodised aluminium expander plug. The expander eliminates the need for a star nut and works with all 1 1/8” steerer tubes—even carbon fiber steerer tubes. The top bearing cover is crafted from carbon fibre, which not only adds style, but helps shave weight.
• And at the heart of the headset are two super-smooth, titanium-nitride coated, sealed, 45×45 bearings. The titanium coating results in a low friction coefficient, increased corrosion resistance and smoother rolling bearings. A split crown race makes installation and removal from forks super easy.
• Available in red, blue, gold and black with contrasting gold anodised internal parts.
• 1 1/8”-BX-HS14GC118: 83 grams/2.9 ounces"