Dia-Compe MX-1000/Tech-4 Complete Brake Set White
The legendary Dia-Compe MX-1000 brakes are now available from ALANS BMX as a complete brake set in White with Tech-4 brake levers comprising:
• New Dia-Compe MX-1000 calipers: 1x Front. 1x Rear. Complete with adjuster and all mounting hardware, (washers & curved washers).
• New Dia-Compe Tech-IV levers. Includes ferrules for the cables.
• Front and rear genuine Dia-Compe cables.
• Frame cable clips available separately from us (extra) in a choice of 3 sizes and 4 colours.
After the sucess of their MX-890 brake caliper Dia-Compe change dteh game completely when they introduced the stiffer MX-1000 and basically dominated the BMX brake market for the whole of the early-mid 1980's. Perfect for all 80's restorations, these kits are available in Black, Red, Blue, Gold Silver or White. Match them up with these Tech-IV lever and you have great looking brake set for everything from a Raleigh Burner to a Hutch Pro Racer and everything inbetween.
• Dimension: 73mm-92mm.
• Cold forged aluminium arms.
• 210g each.
• Front & Rear pair.
• Curved washers and locknut included.
• Why not add Kool Stop brake pads for that 80's pro look - available from us.