Dia-Compe MX890 / MX-122 Complete Brake Kit Black
Genuine all-black DiaCompe brake set with MX-890 calipers front and rear, left & right MX122 brake levers and front & rear genuine Dia-Compe BRS cables for your old school BMX set up.
• New Dia-Compe MX890 brakes: 1x Front. 1x Rear. Complete with all mounting hardware, (washers & curved washers). Black.
• New Dia-Compe MX-122 levers. Includes ferrules for the cables. Black.
• Two brake genuine Dia-Compe BRS brake cables, one front, one rear.
• Frame cable clips available separately (extra) in a choice of 3 sizes and 4 colours.
• Now supplied with brown original-style MX1000 brake pads.
The 890 pre-dates the MX-1000 and along with Shimano was the brake of choice before the "1000" came out. Perfect for all 80's restorations especially those bikes dating from 1982 and before (Diamond Back Silver Streak, Torker 280, etc) these were still used into the mid-80's as a cheaper alternative to the 1000.
These new versions from Dia-Compe actually look nicer in our opinion than the new MX1000 and they come in Black, Red, Blue, Gold Silver or White. Matched up with these MX-122 levers you have great looking brake set that only the cognoscenti will know aren't the originals.
• Dimension: 73mm-92mm.
• Cold forged aluminium arms (anodised).
• MX100N pads.
• 210g each.
• Front & Rear pair.
• Curved washers and locknut included.
• Why not add Kool Stop International brake pads for that 80's pro look.