Dia-Compe MX890 / Tech-III Complete Brake Kit Gold
Complete genuine Dia-Compe brake set with Gold MX-890 calipers front and rear, left and right Tech-III brake levers and front and rear genuine Dia-Compe BRS cables in Black for your old school BMX set up.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
The MX890 brakes are now available as a complete brake set from Alans BMX comprising:
• New Dia-Compe MX890 brakes: 1x Front. 1x Rear. Complete with all mounting hardware, (washers & curved washers). Gold.
• New Dia-Compe Tech-III levers. Includes ferrules for the cables. Gold.
• Front & rear GENUINE DIA-COMPE BRANDED brake cables. Black..
• DIa-Compe Frame cable clips available separately (extra) in a choice of 3 sizes and 4 colours.
The 890 pre-dates the MX-1000 and along with Shimano was the brake of choice before the "1000" came out. Perfect for all 80's restorations especially those bikes dating from 1982 and before (Diamond Back Silver Streak, Torker 280, etc) these were still used into the mid-80's as an alternative to the MX1000.
These new versions from Dia-Compe actually look nicer in our opinion than the new MX1000 and they come in Black, Red, Blue, Gold Silver or White. Match them up with a Tech-II or Tech-III lever and you have great looking brake set that only the cognoscenti will know aren't the originals.
• Anodised (silver/black/red/gold/blue) or powdercoated white.
• Dimension: 73mm-92mm.
• Cold forged aluminium arms (anodised).
• OPC30 pads.
• 210g each.
• Front & Rear pair.
• Curved washers and locknut included.
• For a Pro set up why not add some Kool Stop Pads from us for these brakes.