Dia-Compe MX890 Complete Brake Set White
ABOUT THIS ITEM
The MX890 brakes are now available as a complete brake set from us comprising:
• New Dia-Compe MX890 brakes: 1x Front. 1x Rear. Complete with all mounting hardware, (washers & curved washers).
• New Dia-Compe Tech-III levers. Includes ferrules for the cables.
• These now come with Front and Rear specfic genuine Dia-Compe branded cables.
The 890 pre-dates the MX-1000 and along with Shimano was the brake of choice before the "1000" came out. Perfect for all 80's restorations especially those bikes dating from 1982 and before (Diamond Back Silver Streak, Torker 280, etc) these were still used into the mid-80's as a cheaper alternative to the 1000.
These new versions from Dia-Compe actually look nicer in our opinion than the new MX1000 and they come in Black, Red, Blue, Gold Silver or White. Great looking brake set that only the cognoscenti will know aren't the originals.
• Dimension: 73mm-92mm.
• Cold forged aluminium arms (anodised).
• OPC30 pads.
• 210g each.
• Front & Rear pair.
• Curved washers and locknut included.
Why not add Kool Stop International brake pads for that 80's pro look.