DMR New V12 Pedals
• Over its 18 years of production the V12 has become recognized as the benchmark for flat pedal performance. For 2014 we took our iconic V12 body design and redefined it. Here’s how it’s better than before:
• LARGER PLATFORM AREA The new V12 offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape. This means better grip and also support for rougher conditions and bigger hits.
• LOWER PROFILE At just 16mm deep the V12 is as slim as we could go whilst still retaining our legendary concave feel.
• LIGHTER WEIGHT There is a 20% weight saving from the last V12 with the standard version weighing under 430g per pair and the Magnesium at just 350g.
• The V12 runs on fully sealed bearings and a cro-mo axle. All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tunable for preferred grip.
• 430g per pair
• Diamond Black, Pure White, Polished Silver, Tango, and Lemlime"