Fit Bike Co Blade V3 Forks Black
Brand: Fit Bike Co
Our goal was to design and produce an extremely strong fork with plenty of tire clearance. After 2 years of R&D and a lot of investment in tooling, the Blade V.3 is available with a traditional 33mm offset. Here are a few features that make these forks so strong.
- Using left and right specific investment cast drop-outs instead of traditional Cr-Mo plate, we’ve eliminated the weld gap on the inside of the drops, and were able to thicken up the drops toward the top making a much stronger drop-out/leg connection.
- Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps-especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture.
- A longer 166mm CNC’d steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race.
- Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance.
- Post weld 4Q Baked heat-treatment