Halo MXR Supadrive Disc Hub Black
Building on the success of the MXR Supadrive hub, the MXR Supadrive Disc hub adds the option of a disc brake for improved braking. Also available as a complete 20 or 24" wheel from us.
The MXR Supadrive Disc utilises Supadrive, our most advanced and reliable drive system to date. The MXR Supadrive hub offers a 120 point near instant engagement with the ability to withstand substantantial torque loads.
With multiple World Championship titles across a range of disciplines, the Supadrive system is tried and tested at the very highest level.
Note: must be run with a 'Fat Foot' sprocket
• Drillings: 32H
• Bearings: Main hub: 2 x 6902. Driver: 1 x 6902, 1 x 6802
• Axle: 110mm x 3/8" bolt in
• Disc Mount: IS 6 Bolt
• Drive System: Supadrive 120 engagement points (3 degree), 3 wedge pawls
• Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD): 58mm
• Centre to Flange: C-L: 20mm C-R: 26mm
• OLD: 110mm
• Model Ref: MXR-S-DRV
• Colour: Black