Haro 2021 Lineage Sport 20" Bike Neon Green
1991 styled Haro Sport for the 2021. The Sport has a longer 21" toptube and is more at home on ramps and transitions.
You know the script by now. Haro have taken the look and feel of these 1991 models and upgraded with all the technology and durability that 2022 has to offer and they ride way better than the originals!
• 100% chromoly Lineage Sport bashguard frame, removable brake hardware, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - 21” top tube length. Water transfer wraparound graphics.
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs,
investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5” with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Fusion 7075 alloy heat treated 3-piece crank with chromoly spindle 175mm with Haro Lineage Compact Disc 39T CNC alloy bolt
drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• 39/14 gearing
• Fully sealed wheels with chromed plated Fusion high flange hubs and double-wall welded Fusion by Odyssey alloy chrome rims
• Haro HPF 100 psi tyres 20 x 2.2” front and rear
• Haro Lineage padded Pivotal Fusion slim seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
• Fusion alloy pedals
• CNC alloy pegs
• CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
• Haro Team grips
• KMC K710SL super light chain
• Dia-Compe “Hombre” FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
• Fusion alloy twin torque seat post clamp
Specifications subject to change without notice.