Haro La Bastille V2 Frame Black
Here is Matthias Dandois' Pro model signature "La Bastille" Haro frame and whilst Matthias can ride anything he's best known for his flatland, so La Bastille is available in two short 19.5" and 20.25" toptubes and a 21" inch frame as well. Of course it's a full 40130 chromoly frame with integrated head tube and "hour glass" mid BB shell, double butted top and down tubes. Butted and tapered seat stays and chain stays to make it easier for foot placement on the rear. Heat treated head tube, BB shell and 5mm CNC machined dropouts Welded integrated seat post clamp and fully removable brake mounts and cable guides. This is the perfect responsive street/flatland frame.
- Mathias Dandois signature frame
- Full 4130 chromoly with double-butted top and down tubes
- 75.5° headtube angle and 71° seat tube angle
- 12.75" chainstays (slammed)
- Integrated headtube with an hour-glass-shaped Mid BB
- Butted and tapered seat stays for added foot and peg clearance
- 6mm dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- 4lbs 8oz
Hailing from Paris, France, Matthias is a world champion flatlander but Matthias would simply prefer to be called a rider. Matthias has the skills to ride multiple disciplines of BMX and being able to progress and ride whatever he wants is what keeps him loving life on and off his bike. He also loves being on the road and is probably the busiest rider in Europe, attending contests and parties all over the world! Matthias rides his signature pro model La Bastille Haro frame and we are truly proud to have him on the team.