HT X-2 Clipless BMX Race Pedals
Brand: HT Components
Fully adjustable and customisable the X2 is a Downhill World Cup race winning pedal from the box.
Designed with multiple world champion Aaron Gwin, the X2 is used by pro riders worldwide.
The X2 offers a light and strong platform with a deep concave and mud shedding capabilities.
Supplied with X1 and X1F cleats as well as an 8mm service socket.
As used by our GT BMX Heritage/ Alans BMX race team.
The HT clip system offers:
• Great mud shedding
• Huge adjustable release tension
• Enormous possible tension
• Multiple cleat entry directions
• Titanium upgrade axle available aftermarket, or pre-built into the X2T.
• Pins: 5 exchangeable pins for each side
• Axle: Cro-moly steel
• Cleat system: X1/X1F
• Size: 85 X 94 X 14mm