HT X-2 Clipless BMX Race Pedals
Brand: HT Components
Fully adjustable and customisable the HT X2 is a Downhill World Cup race winning pedal from the box. As used by our Alans BMX race team.
Designed with multiple world champion Aaron Gwin, the X2 is used by pro riders worldwide.
The X2 offers a light and strong platform with a deep concave and mud shedding capabilities.
Supplied with X1 and X1F cleats as well as an 8mm service socket.
The HT clip system offers:
• Great mud shedding
• Huge adjustable release tension
• Enormous possible tension
• Multiple cleat entry directions
• Titanium upgrade axle available aftermarket, or pre-built into the X2T.
• Pins: 5 exchangeable pins for each side
• Axle: Cro-moly steel
• Cleat system: X1/X1F
• Size: 85 X 94 X 14mm