Maxxis DTH Folding Tyre
• For today's modern tracks with tarmac berms lightweight low-rolling-resistance tyres are essential - if you want to win you need one of these..
The DTH is an all-new super-low-rolling-resistance race tyre that makes the Holy Roller look like a 2.25 Maxx Daddy ;) We will have these in most sizes and reckon they are going to be hot for racing and dirt use.
Drop-The-Hammer. The first few pedal strokes win the holeshot. The holeshot wins the race. Designed for the 2008 Beijing Games, the foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tyre, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners incomparably on hard-packed tracks and rolls fast on the straights. The Gold Medal is just a sprint away.
Features & Benefits:
• Light weight race tyre.
• Dual Compound Technology.
• Foldable Bead.
• 110 PSI high air-pressure rated.
• 20x1.50, 20x1.75, 20x1.95 & 20x2.20.
• Also available in the following sizes in Wire Bead: 20x1 1/8, 20x1 3/8, 24x.175.