MKS BM-7 1/2 Inch Old School BMX Pedals
The classic 1980's MKS BM-7 alloy caged pedal is now available in 1/2" thread to fit one-piece cranks for your Raleigh Burner, Diamond Back Silver Streak etc!
• On the very first Robinson bikes that we built in February 1981, these are the pedals we used along with KKT Lightnings.
• Highest quality made in Japan.
• Great for bikes late 70's to mid-80's.
• 1/2" thread for all ONE piece cranks. Also available now in 1/2" thread size for one piece cranks (please see our other listing).
• Colours: Silver, Black, Blue, Gold or Red. Limited supply.
• We now sell spindles for these so you can swap from 1/2" to 9/16" and vice versa.
To fit these you we recommend a Pedal Spanner and some grease.