MKS BM-7 9/16 Old School BMX Pedals
On the very first Robinson bikes that we built in February 1981, these MKS BM-7's are the very pedals we used, along with KKT Lightnings.
• Highest quality made in Japan.
• Great for bikes late 70's to mid-80's.
• 9/16" thread for 3 piece cranks. Also available now in 1/2" thread size for one piece cranks (please see our other listing).
• Colours: Silver - and now available exclusivley from us - in Black, Blue, Gold, Copper or Red. Limited supply.
• We now sell spindles for these so you can swap from 1/2" to 9/16" and vice versa.