MKS Grafight-XX Pedals
In 1982, MKS released the GRAFIGHT-X, which became popular amongst freestyle BMX riders. Since it went out of production, MKS have received many requests to remake this legendary pedal, well now MKS have released a modified version known as GRAFIGHT-XX, which keeps features of original.
• 9/16" for three piece cranks.
• Durable body thanks to glass fibre reinforced plastic material.
• A better dust-proof and water-sealing property by labyrinthine dust seal.
• Smooth and durable rotation property of CUP & CONE bearing. Simple construction which makes easy to maintain.
• 21 protrusions of three different shape brings shoe stability and better grip.
• A combined shape of step area slightly concaved from forward view, and slightly convex from side view
improved foot grip.
• 9/16” (for three piece cranks) spindle versions available.
• Body: Reinforced Plastics
• Size: W102 × L87
• Step Area: Double sided
• Bearing: CUP & CONE BEARINGS
• Toe Clip: Non
• Reflector: Installed
• Weight (pair): 440g