MKS Grafight-XX Pedals
• In 1982, MKS released a pedal called [GRAFIGHT-XX] , which became popular among BMX riders.Since it went out of production, MKS have received many requests for reproduction, and now we release a modified version as [GRAFIGHT-XX] , which keeps features of original.
• Durable body thanks to glass fibre reinforced plastic material.
• A better dust-proof and water-sealing property by labyrinthine dust seal.
• Smooth and durable rotation property of CUP & CONE bearing. Simple construction which makes easy to maintain.
• Totally 21 protrusions of three different shape brings shoe stability and better grip.
• A combined shape of step area slightly concaved from forward view, and slightly convex from side view
improved foot grip.
• 1/2 inch (for one piece cranks) or 9/16” (for three piece cranks) spindle versions available.
• Colour: Black
• Body: Reinforced Plastics
• Size: W102 × L87
• Step Area: Double sided
• Bearing: CUP & CONE BEARINGS
• Toe Clip: Non
• Reflector: Installed
• Weight (pair): 440g