ODI Elite Motion Lock-On Grips
• The new ODI Elite Series grips are designed for riders looking for more comfort from their grips without sacrificing durability.
• Designed in conjunction with Pro Enduro rider Curtis Keene to provide more padding where you need it most, without the feel of a bulky grip.
• Their unique offset design allows extra padding to be placed where it is needed most without a bulky feeling grip.
• We have also created a new variable knurl design which provide a softer feel in key areas while still allowing for optimal traction where it is needed most.
• The grips borrowed our new V2.1 Lock-On System from our Motocross line for a secure single-clamp grip that allows for more comfort when riding on the outside of the grip.
• This new clamping system also features a larger 3mm bolt head for simplified installation and extra security.
• Made from our proprietary compounds that offer a soft feel with excellent durability and a reinforced outer end for improved grip life.
• Whether you are looking for more comfort on longer rides or just want a better feel on your short descents, the new ODI Elite Series grips are the perfect choice.
• Raised Ergonomic Ribbed Pad conforms to the shape of your hand for superior shock absorption without making the grip feel too large.
• Half-waffle pattern on from provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike.
• New v2.1 Lock-On System/Single-Clamp design for more usable grip space and improved comfort on the outside of the grip.
• Ergonomic Flange fits hands without getting in the way of your controls.
• Reinforced End molded out of soft, but durable material to prevent grip blowout and improve grip life.
• 30mm Outside Diameter (Large).
• 130mm Length.
• Soft Pro Compound.
• 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.
Black with Black Clamps
Graphite with Black Clamps.
Bright Red with Black Clamps.
Also available in the ODI Elite Series Grips range:
Elite Motion: 31mm Outside Diameter (Medium).
Elite Pro: 32mm Outside Diameter (Large)."