Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster Hub
The V2 Clutch hub takes things a step further with improvements to the axle, slack adjustment and hub guard. A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. Patents pending. Shipping now worldwide.
• Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
• Maximum strength axle design
• Unique external slack adjustment feature
• Super-durable drag mechanism design
• Patents pending
• 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
• 9-T Driver
• Left or right hand drive
• 22.5 oz / 640g
• Click HERE to download the full tech sheet
2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
FEMALE INBOUND AXLE
Oversized 4130 Chromoly female axle. 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8″ drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapater. (This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle).
• Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)