Odyssey M2 Brake Lever and Cable Black Right
What's this all about then? Well if you're running a Gyro you probably have a 1 in 2 cable ie/ A single cable comes out of your levers, then then split into two for your Gyro. (The other option is to run a Dragonfly or Snafu cable dual cable). Anyhoo, this new M2 lever from Odyssey has a special adjuster that accepts a dual cable. M2 refers to the second incarnation of the Modulever - Odyssey's original but bulky dual cable lever, this new lever is nice and slim like the Monolever (now our best selling lever).
• Two lever shapes like the Monolever (Small, Medium).
• Front clamping with slim bracket.
• Patented dual cable design.
• M2 dual cable included (can also be used with a single cable).
• Right hand only - but can be flipped over and run on the left.