Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks with Mid BB
The new Thunderbolt cranks are shipping now. Some aesthetic updates to the previous Twombolt crank should be immediately clear, but the biggest improvements have been made in the manufacturing stages.
Unlike ordinary heat-treatments, which are often merely an after-thought, The 41-Thermal® process encompasses all stages of production, and includes our own joint preparation controls, refined welding techniques (now visible in the crank’s larger weld beads), and of course, in the post-weld heat-treatment system that we originally pioneered in 1999 and continue to refine and tweak to this day.
• Laboratory tested and team proven
• Updated open-ended spindle cap
• New wedge cluster band with greater flexibility
• Never-Wobble crank arm and spindle interface guarantee
• 41-Thermal® LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY against bending, cracking and breaking
• US Pat. Nos. 7,267,030, 7,523,684, 7,523,685, and/or 7,770,492
• 1 lb. 11.8 oz. (788g)
• RHD or LHD specific
• Rustproof Black
• Mid sealed bottom bracket included in this set.