Profile Racing Elite Cassette Hub 10mm RHD
Brand: Profile Racing
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the REAR HUB only.
Profile Elite Hubs are now available. They feature the Ultradriver, the first all-new driver design from Profile Racing in years, with six pawls and springs and 204 points of engagement. 204 points of engagement means instant engagement, no-hesitation acceleration, and a really cool buzz when you do stop pedalling.
To answer several questions at once, Beginning with "What makes the Profile Elite Hubs so Elite?" Please see the following illustration:
• A. High Quality Sealed Hub Bearings. Less Resistance= More Speed.
• B. All New Ratchet Ring and 6 Pawls for 204 points of instant engagement and no dead spots.
• C. New Driver Labyrinth Seal.
• D. Optional Aluminum and Elite CrMo Cogs for weight savings.
• E. Aluminum or optional Titanium UltraDriver with oversized bearings for additional smoothness.
• F. Heat Treated Knurled CrMo insets on Cone Spacers to hold hub in place better.
• G. Matching Anodized Cone Spacers and Volcano Bolt Head Covers.
• H. Engraved Logos.
Aluminium cog and/or Titanium 3/8" bolts extra. With optional Titanium Axle bolts, the front hub weighs 192 grams, and the rear hub (with aluminum 15 cog) weighs 362 grams."