Profile Racing Elite Cranks Black
Brand: Profile Racing
• Profile Racing is proud to announce the release of our Elite Cranks. They have been working on the Elite Cranks for over a year and a half now, and they represent a huge evolution from our current Race Cranks. The Cranks are the stiffest crankset Profile have ever made, with oversized, gusseted CrMo arms and a 22mm hollow spindle.
• The Elite Cranks will be packaged in a keepsake metal box with original lithograph artwork by Adi Gilbert of Profile’s owner Jim Alley welding Elite crankarms. A Internal wedge bolt locking system that makes crank installation easier than ever before.
• The cranks will come with black arms and a 4-bolt spline spider, outboard bottom bracket, and 6mm GDH bolts in your choice of colours (blue, red, gold, black, or polished).
• Just like all Profile Racing cranks, they are made in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
• Available in black arms only in 170mm, 175mm and 180mm