Profile Racing Elite Cranks Chrome
• Available in 170mm, 172mm, 175mm, 177mm, 180mm, and 182mm
• These Cranks are the stiffest Profile have ever made, with oversized, gusseted CrMo arms and a 22mm hollow spindle.
• The Elite cranks will come with your choice of black or white arms and a 4-bolt spline spider, outboard bottom bracket, and 6mm GDH bolts in your choice of colors (blue, red, gold, black, or polished).
• The Elite Cranks come packaged in a keepsake metal box with original lithograph artwork by Adi Gilbert of Profile’s owner Jim Alley welding Elite crankarms.
• The Elite crank will introduce an internal wedge bolt locking system that makes crank installation easier than ever before.
• Just like all Profile cranks, they are made in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.