Profile Racing Nomad / Elite Freewheel Hub Set
Brand: Profile Racing
For those running a freewheel, we now offer these matching pair of Profile Racing hubs - Nomad rear and Elite front. High quality hubs that you could use on a race bike, trails set-up or they'd even look great on an old school build.
The Profile Racing designed Nomad Hubs to best compliment the Profile Elite Freewheel. The hub shell is the same style as Profile’s Elite hubs, so an Elite front will match perfect! These are a great option if you prefer a Freewheel set up.
We try to keep black and polished in stock - other colours available to order.
We can build these hubs into a wheel for you just select hubs and rims - we will do the build and include Halo spokes free of charge!
***All Nomad Hubs(regardless of colour) are built with BLACK anodised Volcano & Cone spacers***
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Available with 15mm Aluminum bolts or a wide variety of 3/8″ bolts
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded aluminum axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodised Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- CrMo or Ti 3/8″ bolt options
- 36h only
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- Like the Profile 15/20 Cassette Hubs, inserts are available to convert an existing 15mm to 3/8, however, in order to convert an existing 3/8 to 15mm, you would need a complete axle conversion kit.
Colours: Polished, Black, Blue, Red, Gold, Green, Purple, Aqua.
Weight: Hub w/ 15mm bolts- 243g/8.55 oz