Renthal Moto Bars
The Renthal Moto bar, used used by top Pro's the world over and our Alans BMX Race Team.
• Aluminium Lightweight BMX race bars
• Used by many Pro's including British Cycling
• Supporting cross brace.
• Our Team rider Jenny Noble tested prototypes of these as far back as 2010 and they are still going strong!
• Aluminium Lightweight BMX race bars with supporting X brace.
• Borrowing technology from our championship winning motocross handlebars, we have designed and developed this BMX racing handlebar to offer the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability.
• Our Moto BMX handlebars feature a unique, all aluminium, modular construction. Using aluminium tubing with our patented, bolt-on (rather than welded) cross brace we are able to retain a full strength handlebar with a hugely significant weight saving over welded steel bars.
• In the super competitive world of BMX racing, every gram and every millisecond counts. So grab the Renthal Moto and the advantage over the competition.
Moto20 7.5 inch
Rise : 190mm
Sweep : 42mm
Width : 714mm
Moto20 XL 8.3 inch
Rise : 212mm
Sweep : 44mm
Width : 740mm
Moto24 5.6 inch
Rise : 142mm
Sweep : 39mm
Width : 700mm