RevoLoop Lightweight BMX Innertube
The Revoloop BMX Ultra inner tube is a high-performance TPU inner tube designed to meet the demands of competitive BMX riding and racing. It incorporates several innovative features to enhance durability, reduce rolling resistance, and provide a smooth and efficient riding experience.
The key features of the BMX Ultra tube are –
- Material and Construction: The BMX Ultra like all the Revoloop inner tubes are made from a high quality super lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) which give the tubes their unique latex-like rolling characteristics.
- Ultra-Lightweight design: The TPU materials means it’s incredibly lightweight, the 20” version weighing in at 25g.
- Specially made Valves: The Valves are made from a special high strength TPU. Then they are internally welded to the tube, this protects the tube from damage caused by the rim valve hole and avoids any other dreaded valve breakage.
- Rolling resistance: Ultra-low rolling resistance is a key feature of TPU tubes. Revoloop offer a supple and responsive ride that a traditional inner tube doesn’t offer.
- Quality assurance: Revoloop is committed to quality and performance. They have undergone rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure they meet the highest standards of reliability and durability.
- Fully recyclable construction – Because the Valve and tube are made of the same TPU material, it is easy to recycle. All you need to do is remove the metal valve core and you can recycle the rest of the tube.
- ETRTO406 / 42-60
- Valve Length40mm
- Size20 x 1,5-2,4