Robinson Frame and Fork Single Sticker NOS
• From our archive, we have a few original early 1980's Robinson frame stickers available.
• These are NOS from when we were the UK Robinson importer and I believe these are correct for all Robinson frames from 1980 to 1984.
• Condition is pretty good and they still have glue on the vinyl so should stick down on your frame OK, some corners may need help with adhesive. A few have some creases and small knicks in them but again these are 35 year old stickers.
• If you need them them to be perfect we suggest you buy some reproduction ones that are out there.
• The "Small R's" go on the bottom of your forks on the side and also either side of your seat tube.
• The "Medium R's" are used on the gusset.
• The "Large R" is for the headtube.
• The "5 Inch" sticker is for the down tube (2) and the front of the forks (2).
• There is also a "Promo R" red on white sticker that Robinson used to give out at the races.